Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
20 Swedish Folk songs (sheet music + TABs)
20 Swedish Folk songs is a collection of some of the most cherished folk songs from my native country Sweden. These arrangements are made on old melodies from the 16th century and all the way up till the 20th century. If you ask a Swede older than 30, he or she will love and recognize all of these songs. Some of them are even known and enjoyed in other countries.
1. In a room at the Infirmary
2. Beautiful Crystals
3. Spring is in the Air
4. The time of Blossoms come
5. Song from Utanmyra (Can be purchased separately)
6. Weekend at the Cottage (Can be purchased separately)
7. Girl from Havanna (Can be purchased separately)
8. Song at Midsummer time
9. Little Sweet Anna
10. A little House I wish for us
11. Out in our Meadow
12. I remember the good times
13. As long as the Ship sails
14. Sailor Jansson
15. The first time I saw You (Can be purchased separately)
16. Who can Sail without a Wind? (Can be purchased separately)
17. Sleep on my Arm (Nocturne)
18. Oh, Varmeland, you beautiful (Can be purchased separately)
19. In the Summer (Can be purchased separately)
20. Swedish National Anthem (Thou ancient, Thou free)
The level of these arrangements are kept on an intermediate level so more guitarists can play
and enjoy them. Most are easy (level 2/3) but a few are more challenging (level 4).
Standard tuning (2 arrangements has “Drop-D tuning”)
42 pages incl. cover
6. NOTE: All files are Password Protected! You can see your password in the invoice that will be sent to you.
1. Add your Digital Download title to your shopping cart by clicking the button “ADD TO BASKET”
2. Keep selecting all the pieces you would like to order
3. Click “VIEW BASKET”
4. Go to “CHECKOUT”
5. You’ll receive an order confirmation email containing instructions how to view, download and print your title(s)
6. NOTE: All files are Password Protected!
PLEASE NOTE: You are only licensed to print as many copies as you have purchased. You may replace a destroyed or lost copy. However, you may not distribute the file to others or print more copies than purchased for use (i.e., you may not print individual copies for friends or students).